Friday, May 27, 2011

Bands For Life - Sudan


   My brother, John, is selling wrist bands for Sudan! He explains more below:



Hey everyone! I am selling Unashamed wrist bands for $5.00 each to raise money for Internally Displaced Peoples (IDP’s) in Sudan. IDP’s are persons or groups of persons who have been forced or obliged to flee or to leave their homes or places of habitual residence. In Sudan, there are so many of them and they need our help! They need blankets, mosquito nets, clothes, hoes, seeds, and malaria medicine. I only have about 25 wrist bands left, so get them while they last. Just post a comment on this post and leave your address so I can mail them to you. Thank You!!!
God Bless,
John



To go directly to John's blog post please click the link below.
http://ontrackwithgod.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/bands-for-life/

By the way, I just want to clarify that John is not making any money off of these for himself. He truly wants to help these people in Sudan.

1 comment:

  1. Alright, I am going to go out on a limb and say I want one! I will try to get him the money next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete