Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quote & Picture a day for one week: Day 1 - Wednesday


Starting today, I am committing to sharing at least one quote and one picture from each day this week. I thought it would be a fun thing to do and it would also help me with the writer's block I've been dealing with these last two weeks :) 

I would also be curious to know how the quotes impact you, so feel free to leave comments! :)


Quote: 

Take St. Paul as our example. He stood forth in the midst of his shipmates and said, "God, whose I am, and whom I serve,..." Can we imagine him frittering away his time in aimless trifles, matters which had not as their end the salvation of the people on board or his own preparation for the battle before him? Could our attitude of life on board ship be always described in that single sentence: "God, whose I am, and whom I serve"?
                                                                                                              -  Amy Carmichael


Wow


Picture -

Inspired by Bakerella

It's my mom's birthday today, and this is the cake I made her! Happy 43rd birthday, Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment