Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Update Part 1

I realized this morning that it has been awhile since I've written about my favorite people in the whole wide world!  And, I'm actually surprised none of my extended family members have brought this to my attention before now :)

 We are doing wonderful. The Lord has been so faithful and good. I'm finding that it has become pretty rare that a day goes by without Him teaching us something.

   Krystal, Anthony, and the kids are doing well. Emma Rose, Erin, and Harrison started school back a little while ago ( I can't remember what day) and Anderson is starting preschool today. I can't believe he's big enough to be going to school! So, now it's just Krystal and Elli Karrington hanging out at the house together having mommy/daughter time.
Krystal is such a blessing and I am proud to call her my sister. The Lord knew what He was doing when He brought her into our lives so long ago.

   John just left on Monday to fly up to New York to be with his good friend, Andrew, for a week (we follow him up later).  He is growing so much in his walk with the Lord. He is a gentlemen, a hard worker, and very funny. I can honestly say that he is one of the best friends that I have ever had. So glad he's my brother. He is a blessing. In October he will be heading to Sudan to stay for a month by himself. When you think of him, please pray for his safety and that the trip will be used to draw him deeper in love with his Savior and give him compassion for others like he's never had before.

Jeremiah and Dad are at school this morning. This year Jeremiah has been enrolled into Kindergarten so he can continue speech therapy and further develop his motor and interaction skills. Ultimately, my mom wants to home educate him, but the Lord opened the doors for Jeremiah to go to school in town three days a week for two hours and one of us gets to stay with him the whole time. In some ways it's kind of like going to a home-school co-op three times a week. We are already noticing some good differences in him this year compared to last year. He's growing up so fast.

Well, that's all I have time to write about this morning, but more is to follow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment