Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh how my soul is longing for the deeper things of God! I really cannot explain the change He has been doing in my heart in the last two weeks. It feels almost sacred. Just between Him and me. It's oh so beautiful and so stretching. Here I thought I had surrendered all of me, to only realize that I have not surrendered enough. There is still too much of me.

Oh God! Let there be more of You and less of me!

I find myself being drawn to Him more often during the day than I used to. Even the small, tedious chores seem more enjoyable as of late.  Knowing that He loves me....I am so undeserving of such love! Nothing can compare to it. I am constantly at the edge of tears. My family probably thinks I'm depressed! haha If they could just see the inside of me that is feeling overwhelmed beyond what facial expressions and emotions can express!  I don't quite know how to handle it.
There are times when I feel as though my heart will explode with joy and then there are others when I am so humbled that I feel like I can't get up. Does that sound depressing? I don't mean for it to be! It truly is not! Though sometimes being pruned can feel a bit painful, I believe it is only for a time. I think He just wants me to trust Him. I wonder if any of this change hurts because I am still trying to hold on to things too tightly. He shouldn't have to pry things out my life! He is worthy  to have it all without explanation, is He not? ....Oh more of You and less of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment